Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sCavenger hUnt..

The first part of the hunt was to draw two spaces that tell a story..

My first story is from back when i first started here at UNCG. Most of my time was spent in the Atrium and in the EUC (student center). I drew the upstairs in the EUC because that table to the far left was the table i spent most of my lunch times at with my friends. It's a significant place to me because a lot of stories, gossip and information was shared in that spot and it's hard to forget that.



Now, it's more about where i've ended up. I stay in Spring Garden Apartments (no stalkers please) right on the edge of campus. This is the outdoor space that's provided for us. I spend quite a bit of time out here just to clear my head and search for inspiration. It's pretty open even though it's in the center of the "U" shaped building.

No comments:

Post a Comment